Epistaxis Alternative Treatment in Ahmedabad
Acupressure Points for Epistaxis Treatment in Ahmedabad :
Epistaxis, also known as a nosebleed, is a common condition that can be treated with acupressure. Acupressure is a traditional Chinese medicine technique that involves applying pressure to specific points on the body to relieve pain and promote healing.
Here are some acupressure points that can be helpful for treating epistaxis:
- Yintang: This point is located between the eyebrows, at the center of the forehead. Apply gentle pressure with your thumb or index finger for one to two minutes.
- Large Intestine 4 (LI4): This point is located on the back of the hand, in the webbing between the thumb and index finger. Apply pressure with your opposite thumb for one to two minutes.
- Stomach 36 (ST36): This point is located on the lower leg, about four finger-widths below the kneecap, on the outer side of the leg. Apply pressure with your thumb for one to two minutes.
- Governing Vessel 26 (GV26): This point is located on the upper lip, between the nose and the upper lip. Apply pressure with your index finger for one to two minutes.
- Lung 5 (LU5): This point is located on the forearm, two finger-widths above the wrist crease, on the thumb side of the arm. Apply pressure with your opposite thumb for one to two minutes.
It’s important to note that acupressure should not replace conventional medical treatment for epistaxis, especially if it is severe or recurrent. If you experience frequent or heavy nosebleeds, consult with a medical professiona
Epistaxis Alternative Treatment in Ahmedabad by Sujok Therapy and Acupressure Points Treatment. (सुजोक, एक्यूप्रेशर, ओरिक्युलर, इलाज, उपचार) .. (સુજોક, અક્યુપ્રેસસુરે, ઓરિક્યુલર, સારવાર) .. Alternative Healing Therapy.
Acupressure is Ahmedabad is Very Use in Pain Treatment Like :-
Sciatica – Knee – Upper & Lower Back – Muscle – Cervical – Spine – Shoulder – Neck – Head – Vertigo – Piles – Eye – Heel – Pcos / Pcod – Heel
Now You Can Learn and Get Certificate of Acupressure Course in Ahmedabad Gujarat :- Course