Lower Back Pain Symptoms & Treatment
Lower back pain symptoms and treatment in ahmedabad : (Sujok Acupressure Therapy)
Lower back pain can present itself in various ways and can have different symptoms depending on the underlying cause. Some common symptoms of lower back pain include:
- Dull or sharp pain in the lower back: This is the most common symptom of lower back pain. The pain can be aching or stabbing, and may be localized or spread throughout the lower back.
- Pain that radiates down the leg: This type of pain, also known as sciatica, can occur when a nerve in the lower back is compressed or irritated. The pain may travel down the buttock and the back of the thigh.
- Stiffness or difficulty moving: Lower back pain can make it difficult to bend or twist the back, and may make it hard to perform everyday activities such as walking, sitting, or standing.
- Numbness or tingling in the legs or feet: This can be a sign that a nerve in the lower back is compressed or damaged.
- Weakness in the legs or feet: If the lower back pain is caused by a spinal cord injury or nerve damage, it may cause weakness in the legs or feet.
- Loss of bladder or bowel control: This is a serious symptom that requires immediate medical attention and can be a sign of a spinal cord injury.
If you experience any of these symptoms, it is important to see a healthcare professional to determine the underlying cause of your lower back pain and develop an appropriate treatment plan.
Now You Can Learn and Get Certificate of Acupressure Course in Ahmedabad Gujarat :- Course