Leg Pain Treatment by Sujok Therapy
Sujok Therapy Points for Leg Pain Treatment in Ahmedabad :
Sujok therapy is a natural healing method that involves stimulating specific points on the hands and feet to improve health and well-being. In Sujok therapy, the entire body is believed to be represented in the hands and feet, and by stimulating certain points, the energy flow within the body can be restored. Here are some Sujok points for the legs:
- Foot Correspondence System Points: The foot correspondence system represents the entire body on the soles of the feet. By stimulating the appropriate points on the feet, the corresponding part of the body can be healed. For example, to stimulate the leg points, apply pressure to the area just below the big toe and the ball of the foot.
- Knee Joint Points: The knee joint points are located on the sides of the knee. Stimulating these points may help to relieve knee pain and stiffness and improve the mobility of the legs.
- Ankle Joint Points: The ankle joint points are located on the sides of the ankle. Stimulating these points may help to relieve ankle pain and stiffness and improve the mobility of the legs.
- Shin Points: The shin points are located on the front of the legs, about two finger widths below the knee. Stimulating these points may help to relieve pain and tension in the shins.
- Calf Points: The calf points are located on the back of the legs, about two finger widths below the knee. Stimulating these points may help to relieve pain and tension in the calves.
It’s important to note that Sujok therapy should not be used as a substitute for medical treatment. If you are experiencing chronic or severe pain or mobility issues in your legs, it’s important to consult with a healthcare provider to determine the underlying cause and appropriate treatment
Sujok Colour Therapy for Leg Pain. (सुजोक, एक्यूप्रेशर, ओरिक्युलर, इलाज, उपचार) .. (સુજોક, અક્યુપ્રેસસુરે, ઓરિક્યુલર, સારવાર) .. Alternative Healing Therapy.
Acupressure is Ahmedabad is Very Use in Pain Treatment Like :-
Sciatica – Knee – Upper & Lower Back – Muscle – Cervical – Spine – Shoulder – Neck – Head – Vertigo – Piles – Eye – Heel – Pcos / Pcod – Heel
Now You Can Learn and Get Certificate of Acupressure Course in Ahmedabad Gujarat :- Course