What is the Treatment of Cervical Pain
What is the Treatment of Cervical Pain :
The treatment of cervical pain depends on the underlying cause of the pain, as well as the severity and duration of the symptoms. In general, the treatment of cervical pain aims to reduce pain, improve function, and prevent further injury. Some common treatment options for cervical pain include:
- Healer Nisha’s cervical pain clinic in Ahmedabad. She is Specialist & Therapist of Acupressure. Doing treatment without surgery & operation. It is and alternative therapy.
- Pain medication: Over-the-counter pain relievers such as acetaminophen or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) can help to relieve mild to moderate cervical pain.
- Physical therapy: This involves exercises and stretches to help improve range of motion, strength, and flexibility of the neck and shoulder muscles.
- Heat or ice therapy: Applying heat or ice to the affected area can help to reduce pain and inflammation.
- Massage therapy: Massaging the affected area can help to relieve tension and promote relaxation of the muscles.
- Acupuncture: This is an alternative therapies that involves inserting needles into specific points in the body to help alleviate pain and promote healing.
- Chiropractic care: This involves manipulating the spine and joints to improve alignment and alleviate pain.
- Surgery: In rare cases, surgery may be necessary to correct structural issues causing cervical pain, such as a herniated disc.
It’s important to consult with a healthcare professional for proper diagnosis and treatment of cervical pain, as self-treatment or incorrect treatment can exacerbate the symptoms and cause further injury.